BLACKJACK - TAR & GLUE REMOVER
BlackJack quickly dissolves tar spots and glue residues that can then be rinsed away easily thanks to emulsifiers contained in the formulation.
- 500ml = £1.99 per 100ml
- 1000ml = £1.65 per 100ml
- 5000ml = 69p per 100ml
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY BLACKJACK TAR & GLUE REMOVER?
- Removes Stubborn Tar spots
- Safe on wheels
- Easy removal of glue residue
- Professional chemical resistant triggers
- Spay BlackJack to the required area
- Leave to work for 2-3 minutes (ambient temperature dependant)
- Tar deposits will begin to bleed away that can then be simply removed using a suitable microfibre towel
- For Glue residue removal, simply spray onto the required area, allow a short time for the product to take effect before wiping the residue away with a suitable microfibre towel
Warning - Avoid contact with headlight covers and plastic trim, do not allow the product to dry or use in direct sunlight. Caution is advised when using BlackJack on vintage paintwork, single-stage paint or surfaces subject to a smart repair.
Although Black Jack is supplied with a chemical resistant trigger, we recommend rinsing the trigger with water after each use.
All Orders are dispatched Sams Working Day.