Chemical Guys Orange Quantum pad removes moderate to heavy swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, and water spots from painted finishes. Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad. Pair the Orange Hex Logic Quantum pad with a medium cut polish or one-step polishes. Features a race face tapered profile, that increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques.
Breathable backing attachment conducts even airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads. Hex-Logic Quantum surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces. Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad.
Chemical Guys Yellow Hex Logic Quantum Heavy Cutting Pad
Not sure which pad to use? Watch the handy video guide below to help you select the right one.
Hex Logic Pad Guide
- Yellow - Heavy cutting pad for severe oxidation and deep scratches
- Orange - Medium cutting pad for heavy swirls, scratches and oxidation
- Green - Heavy polishing pad for moderate swirl removal and finishing capabilities
- White - Light polishing pad for light defect removal and fine finishing
- Blue - Soft finishing pad for spreading wax quickly and easily
- Black - Extra soft finishing pad for spreading sealant or wax fast and easy
- Red - Ultra soft finishing pad for spreading premium sealant and wax coatings