The Hybrid foams are specially engineered with small cells and dense construction to keep abrasives in the chemicals close to the surface of the pad.
- Less Polish / Quicker results – Faster correction time as more polish stays on the working surface rather than being absorbed into the foam.
- Pad Design – The buff backed design on the backside of the pad protects the backing plate from contact with the working surface, while maintaining consistent pressure across the pad.
- GREY - High Level of Cut, Removes Moderate to Severe Paint Imperfections such as Swirls, Scratches & Marring.
Orange - Light Cutting Pad, Removes Light to Moderate paint imperfections such as Swirls, Light Scratches & Light Marring.
White - Polishing Pad, Removes Light Imperfections and for applying Light Polish, Cleaner Wax.
- Black - No Mechanical Cutting ability, Ideal for Finishing Polish, Wax, Sealants & Glaze.
- Red - No Mechanical Cutting Ability, Ideal for Applying a final coat Liquid Waxes or sealant.